miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2018

Rings, Reasons, Rights, Rainbow Racers, Dances In The Clouds,Castles In The Sky, Sunny And Bright, Wishes On Stars, Studs, Sluts, Sinners, Saints, Heads Above The Common.



Hi..I am very real, sincere, and a gentleman, and EZ Going and easy to be with. Your post sounded real so I thought I would respond. I'd love to know more about you and see some pictures if possible. I also have a great sense of humor and also a very technical, but also right and left brained, so very creative as well. But when the chemistry is there I can be a great friend and fun and affectionate. I am very affectionate and love kissing and cuddling for hours and holding hands and many other things. Love passion, sensuality, fun, and just being with a woman I like! 


Do you like tall, comical, romantic, and normal? I am 60, Young acting and thinking, Caucasian, never smoked, divorced, slim-athletic, full head of hair, no facial hair, bedroom blue eyes, great smile, told I am handsome, 6'3" tall on a short day, D&DF, very easy going and conversational, and a nice guy all around. Just picture a handsome kissing linebacker (without pads) !!! Very sensual and eloquent. If anything piqued your interest then please do reply. My direct is WarmHumorousTallGuy@gmail.c om
 
Have a great day! Pictures are very recent yet I somehow don't remember to smile in them. But I smile all the time.Eddie



Jo Gamble, notes to share, written stories of the frogs, snakes and worms, out of mind, out of state of blues.Turkeys without wings to fly. Tips and tales, chicks and babes, veterans to take on a run, nuts to dodge, trees to roots, family affairs, cows, hippos, and wales on land. Games online, out of my world, not my way to kill time.Rings, Reasons, Rights, Rainbow Racers, Dances In The Clouds,Castles In The Sky, Sunny And Bright, Wishes On Stars, Studs, Sluts, Sinners, Saints, Heads Above The Common.
Photo

Pigs And Hogs. Chicks, Dames, Babes Lost In Woods, Faces Of Earth Angels. 💖🐟🐟 Plenty of fish in the sea .Celine Tam and Shila Amzah - Let It Go - Shanghai LOVE Concert: Girls On Fire, Glory Dazes To Come. Role Models, Sunny And Bright, Songs In The Winds.Rings, Reasons, Rights, Rainbow Racers, Dances In The Clouds,Castles In The Sky, Sunny And Bright, Wishes On Stars, Studs, Sluts, Sinners, Saints, Heads Above The Common.

Hello Eddie,
It has been a year, you answered an add of mine on craigslist, do you remember the time...In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views..Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺🏃 😈I am Kickass😈Cancer,Scorpio, Pisces, wanted: Fish Out Of Water.No-Need To-Know .
Inline image
Recaps, recalls and reviews, just to let you know, life goes on, things changes, chances to choices, which way to grow. Three hearts, 3 heads, 3 views all the time, coins to flip, dances on the sands of time. What have you been up to, got your pictures,sent you mine, back in time, do you remember. Still in cali, still 420 friendly, blue dreams to burns, blue oceans to create, houses and homes for the old, cheap and cheaper, members of the family. Lots of love, lots of luck, buying a house,three months in the process, going with stupid, silly, simple and slow, people caught in the mix, dances to the song, want to own a house, forever, until the end of life. 



Love, lights, lessons, tests over time, faces in the crowds, passes to go, Disneyland trips, 4 times a month, today is that day,want to go...Will be on my way at 1pm, have to go, talk shit, and send shit to the donkeys in the mix to buy a house.



Rings, Reasons, Rights, Rainbow Racers, Dances In The Clouds,Castles In The Sky, Sunny And Bright, Wishes On Stars, Studs, Sluts, Sinners, Saints, Heads Above The Common.Cancer,Scorpio, Pisces, wanted: Fish Out Of Water.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario